Supporting your ongoing recovery
Our skilled and experienced recovery coaches support people with psychosocial disability to live their best life.
We can assist you to take more control of your life and to better manage the challenges of day to day living. We’ll spend the time to get to know you and develop a trusting and respectful relationship, the key to supporting your ongoing recovery and engagement in life.
Our recovery coaching can help you transition into employment, find stable housing, or embark on the next crucial stage of your life journey.
At Pillar, you self-direct your own recovery while our coach provides the expertise and encouragement to support change and the achievement of your specific goals.
What will a Pillar recovery coach do?
- Spend time with you and people important to you to get to know you and understand your needs
- Support your recovery planning, helping you find the services and supports that are right for you
- Coach you to improve your recovery skills and personal capacity, including motivation, strengths, resilience, and decision-making
- Work in collaboration with you, your family and your support network to design, implement and adjust a plan for your recovery
- Help you better understand and navigate the NDIS.