At Pillar Support Coordination, our team averages 17+ years’ experience working within the disability services sector.
We’re person-centred and we live by our values of being respectful, compassionate, courageous, collaborative and resilient.sdsds
As a WA-based organisation that specialises in support coordination, we have a wealth of local knowledge and contacts.
You can trust our experienced team to:
- Communicate with you and your support network clearly and regularly
- Be responsive to your needs
- Stay focussed on providing outstanding customer service
- Maintain a solid local provider network to connect you to
- Be person-centred and dedicated to empowering you with your plan.
Our commitment to you
Pillar Support Coordination is committed to the National Standards for Disability Services. As part of this commitment, we consistently provide impartial advice and support in the best interests of every participant. This includes working with a range of disability service and support providers, including our parent company PeopleKind Group.
If you have any feedback or concerns, please contact us or go to Feedback & Complaints.