NDIS Specialist Support Coordinators
Specialist support coordinators can help people with complex needs overcome barriers and access the NDIS supports they need. Because sometimes, you need the help of someone with specialist problem solving skills.
Our specialist support coordinators assist people to navigate a range of complex situations such as:
- Transitioning from hospital to home
- Children in care or leaving care
- Complex health support needs, including mental health
- Living in rural areas with little support
- Being involved in the justice system.
Our Specialist Support Coordinators can support you by:
- Developing comprehensive support plans tailored to your unique needs and goals
- Coordinating services from different providers, such as healthcare, housing, education, and employment services
- Advocating on your behalf to ensure you receive the appropriate support and services
- Providing you with information and guidance to help you make informed decisions about your support
- Help you access the services you need
- Support you to build your capacity and achieve greater independence
- Monitor your progress and adjust your support plan as needed
- Provide support and encouragement to both you and your support network to achieve your goals and overcome barriers.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the NDIS or struggle to access the support you need, Pillar Support Coordination could be the solution you’re looking for.