Connecting you to choice

You’re unique. So let us help you identify your home and living needs, and what you aspire to.

Our highly experienced team can help you explore the accommodation and support options that work for your situation, and fit within your plan.

This can include:
Supported Independent Living
Specialist Disability Accommodation
Individualised Living Options.

Supported Independent Living (SIL)

If you have higher support needs and require some level of help at home all the time, you may be best suited to SIL. Supported Independent Living homes can include 1-4 people with similar or complimentary support needs, which may include help or supervision with daily tasks, like personal care or cooking meals. We’ll work alongside you find the best SIL home for you, helping you to live as independently as possible while building your skills.

Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)

There is an increasing supply of SDA homes in WA. At Pillar, we’ll help you choose the house, apartment or other type of home that’s been designed to meet your specific needs, helping you live as independently as possible. If you have high support needs or your disability makes it hard to live in housing that most people live in, then speak with your Pillar Support Coordinator to find the right SDA fit for you.

Individualised Living Options (ILO)

We can help you make the best use of your ILO funding. Working with you and your support network – including family and friends – we explore where you want to live, with whom and the model of support that fits you. This could include living with a host family, maintaining your independence in your own home, or looking at supported accommodation options. We’ll help you live in a way that suits you.